TrueNorth Health Coaching Services
TrueNorth Health Coaching Services offers you an opportunity to speak directly with a healthcare professional about any health-related topic you choose for only $95.
You now have easy access to TrueNorth Health healthcare professionals.
Our health educators understand the challenges you face and are happy to provide advice and support, and help you design a health plan that fits your needs.
You can benefit from TrueNorth Health Coaching Services if:
- You are a patient of one of our doctors or healthcare providers and would like a follow-up consultation.
- You are not currently a patient but would like to consult with one of our doctors or healthcare providers about a medical issue you are dealing with.
- You want help from a TrueNorth-endorsed provider to understand results or recommendations given to you by another provider.
- You have concerns about treatments that have been prescribed for you and would like to know if there are any alternatives.
- You would like help formulating questions or requests for your current doctor.
- You need support, advice or encouragement about how to maintain your healthy lifestyle while dealing with challenges at home or at work.
Scheduling a consultation is quick and easy.
- Review the list of healthcare professionals below and click “Schedule a consultation” next to the one who best meets your needs.
- Follow the prompts to schedule the day and time of your consultation.
- Pay for your consultation.
- Please complete your Medical Health Questionnaire via the link that will be sent in your confirmation email so we can prepare for your consultation.
Please review this important information.
This is a health education service only. It is not, and is not intended to be, medical treatment or recommendations for medical treatment. The actual medical treatment must come from your physician.
- Telephone or video consultations do not replace the need for seeing a doctor in person.
- TrueNorth Health educators cannot diagnose or prescribe medications, treatment, or testing procedures by telephone.
- TrueNorth Health educators can provide general information that may need to be reviewed and approved by that person’s own physician.
- Consultations are not considered to be medical advice or diagnosis.
- Although payments are non-refundable, if you reschedule with 24 hours' notice, your payment will be transferred in full to your new appointment.
- The cost of TrueNorth Health Coaching Services is not covered by health insurance or Medicare.